Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Okay so here is the up-to-date on ME. Well Yesterday I totally got suckered into buying some crap I will never use, by a door to door saleswoman. She pulled the good ole' "profits go to help inner-city kids like me," story. So me being the big softy that I am obliged, and bought the stuff. Happy Birthday mom, you now have a new, all organic house cleaner. Well other than that nothing is new, I decided to grow the great fu-manchu thing. I think it is pretty cool. Maybe the ladies will like it. I don't think so, I have already talked to one girl and told her that I am growing it, she said she wouldn't kiss me if I had it. Well looks like I won't be getting a kiss from her.

2 comments:

Tiphkaydenwilson said...

your got suckered by an inner city kid.... why didn't you say that you are a poor college kid for the suburbs?? NERD

erikamac said...

hahahah. nice blog. how are you?