Sunday, May 18, 2008

White legs in the sun turn Red.

Well this is the new and hip thing to do. So I figured that if I i wanted to be hip and get all the girls, I need a blog. This week was pretty long. I worked over 100 hours, including 21 on a friday. I worked the Thorntonfest this year and wore shorts. I guess it is not the best idea to pick a long, hot, and sunny day to wear shorts for the first time in a few years. So my legs are pretty red, and they hurt. But hey, at least i will get al the ladies now with this sweet blog.

4 comments:

Nicki Wilson said...

So picked up any ladies with your new hip blog?

ARMYEOD07 said...

You arent going to get any ladies on here...just your 3 fav sis in laws are going to leave you comments!!!! See you in a week!!!

wilsonfive said...

I don't usually comment, so don't get use to it, But that was pretty funny about the ladies. Good luck with that. As long as they are LDS and into blogs, your good as gold.

ARMYEOD07 said...

What did I tell you??? 4 comments on your hip cool new blog and they are from your sis in laws!!!! HA HA HA!!! We love you Troy!!!