Sunday, May 25, 2008

Okay, so maybe this blog doesn't attract the ladies, or at least the kind I wanted. The only ones who look at this are family, mainly my sister-in-laws. I am cool with that as it means i can keep my money to myself, and I don't have to spend it on some chick. Now that is pretty cool. Not that i am cheap or anything like that. SOY PRUDENTE;) Okay, so my legs are slowly healing, turns out the sun burned a few layers of my precious "pasty white" legs as grandma says. As far as anything new, haha nothing, what do you expect when you work 16 hours a day. maybe i will post a few pictures on here, just to keep you all entertained. (mainly directed to my sister-in-laws because they are the only ones who check this out.)

1 comment:

Nicki Wilson said...

Troy, if it makes you feel any better I had my best friend come and look at it!