Saturday, June 14, 2008

Okay, well nothing new and exciting is going on, just the same old junk. Well there is one tid-bit of new news. I'm going to Mexico.....again. I am pretty excited about that, it will be 11 days in August. It is going to be "off the hizzy." The Family reunion is coming up, and i need to get off work. Also i realized that I need to learn how to update this thing and put some more sweet pictures and even music. Well, i am going to pour one out for all my homies. Peace out, PAZ A VOSOTROS.

2 comments:

Frasure Family said...

hey cousin! good to see you. Are you going to the reunion? I am excited to see everyone! How are you doing?

ARMYEOD07 said...

Well all this traveling...you better be coming to Texas for Xmas with mom, dad, todd and nicki!!! Hope things are going good for you!!! Drop Tom an email sometime Im sure he would love to hear from you!!!