Friday, April 2, 2010

Poco dinero y Mucho trabajo

Things>Time + Money
Anyone who knows me, knows how much I dislike math. Honestly, I would probably like it more if I were good at it. Kids, let this be a lesson to you; Don't spend your time during freshmen algebra class sharing jokes with your friends. Also, don't spend the whole class period drawing drunk indians and cowboys on the whiteboard during your sophomore math year. If you do these things, you will be terrible at math. This is my testimony. Amen. With that little rant over, I can proceed to ramble about the other seemingly meaningless thoughts I have at the most random moments (mostly when my roommate TP starts talking nonsense, which is mostly ALWAYS). This week has been pretty long. Monday started with a BANG via the policy paper I had to write for my foreign policy class (also due on Monday). Then came the goliath that was my research paper for American Political Theory. I don't know why I referenced the biblical story, probably just to throw a religious cliché in this post. I apologize because it was a terrible reference, especially because this story did not end with a victory for the smaller, rock throwing David. Before I continue to waste your time, It is important I share this jewel with you. I don't know how long ago, but it has been awhile since a friend introduced me to Camera Obscura. This group is amazing. With that said, watch these videos (starting with my favorite of course).

No comments: