Friday, February 26, 2010

Let Go

This week was pretty difficult and Wednesday was a pretty frustrating day. Fate would have it that on that day, "hump day", university professors would collaborate in order to frustrate all Plsci 310, Plsci 376, and Spanish 326 students. Unfortunately, I am taking all three classes which meant that on Wednesday, I took three midterms. They were brutal. Anyways, 'Nuff said. Thursday was a much better day. Other than that, nothing is new. I'm ready for summer because that means I get to take a break...maybe. I can't think of a better video/song than this one at this time and in this situation. If you didn't understand that, just think of it as one of those Bilbo Baggins' sayings from Lord of the Rings. After all of that, here is the song. It is "Let Go" by jj. If you don't love it, you WILL.

No comments: