Sunday, February 28, 2010

So Hot

Lately I cannot get enough of Hot Chip. They are obviously the recent favorite listen, along with jj, and the lovely Joanna Newsom. Some people would refer to these groups as an "acquired tastes". Those are the people that have NO taste (according to me). Anyway, here is an update on me. I'm studying for a test I have to take by midnight tomorrow. I also have to write a research design about the institutional effects on judicial voting habits. In other words, I need to write a paper on the effects of procedures on the way the Supreme Court justices vote/rule. I also need to write a policy paper for my 376 class. For that one I need to investigate to what extent the U.S. is providing support (fiscal/technological/intelligence...) for Mexico in its war on drugs. Then I need to take a position and argue if the U.S. should increase its support for the Mexican government or if it should decrease the amount of support it provides. This sounds boring and tedious, but I kind of find it interesting; more so the paper for Psci 376 because everyone knows I love Mexico. Also, at this moment I have bad gas. It kind of sneaks up on me then screams for release. Other than that, not much is new. Here is a favorite Hot Chip song, Over and Over.

No comments: