Monday, February 1, 2010

Parent Pleaser

Convo
The last time I spoke with my mother she shared a funny story with me. She had told me that one night she found my dad watching a video for a song by Laura Veirs. I posted the video on my facebook page and apparently my dad was intrigued and mesmerized as he watched it. According to my mother, she asked him what he was doing and he said he was "waiting for something". Why this is funny is because a while ago, I posted a video by Holy Ghost!. My mother was mistaken and watched the video expecting some sort of gospel message. Needless to say she was left waiting just like my dad was left waiting. I guess my taste is just different. Anyways, here is a video that will please my mother because it has a "message". It is a cool song by El Perro Del Mar.

No comments: